The Pool Licenses page provides information about the licenses that are active and available for managed F-Series firewalls. For information on how to activate licenses on the F-Series Firewall, see CC Barracuda Activation Page. To access the Pool Licenses page, click the CONTROL tab and select the Pool Licenses icon.
If licenses are present, the information displayed on the page is divided into three status sections:
- 0: No License – This section lists inactive licenses with details.
- 1: License valid – This section lists valid licenses with details.
- 2: License invalid – This section lists invalid licenses with details.
There are four licensing states:
- Activated – The license is valid and active.
- Not Activated – The license is inactive.
- Grace Mode – The license is in grace mode.
- License Expired – The license has expired and is invalid.
The information on the Pool Licenses page is displayed under the following columns:
- Host Name – The name of the managed F-Series Firewall unit.
- Box Serial – The serial number of the firewall.
- Box Model – The appliance model.
- Lic-Serial – Displays the serial number of the firewall license.
- Lic-Model – Displays the license model.
- Lic-Type – Displays the license type.
- Cluster – The cluster the firewall resides in.
- Range ID – The range the firewall resides in.
- Add date – Displays the date the license was activated.
- Remove date – Displays the date the license was removed.
- Count (days) – The amount of days the license has been active.
- Status – The activation state of the license.
Right-clicking on a list entry opens the context menu. For detailed information, see Barracuda NextGen Admin.
Use the drop down fields on top of the page to filter the list entries by time period and date.
For more filtering options, right-click in the list and select the Show Filter. The filtering section provides a field for each column.