After, you must create a on both systems to allow traffic through the VPN tunnel.
Before You Begin
- Configure a TINA or IPsec Site-to-Site VPN tunnel. For more information, see How to Create a TINA VPN Tunnel between F-Series Firewalls or How to Configure a Site-to-Site VPN with IPsec.
Create an Access Rule Allowing Traffic in and out of the VPN Tunnels
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Configuration Tree > Box > Virtual Servers > your virtual server > Assigned Services > Firewall > Forwarding Rules.
- Click Lock.
- Right click on the ruleset and select New. The New Rule window opens.
- Enter a Name. E.g.,
- Right-click the rule set and select New > Rule to create an access rule to match the VPN traffic:
- Action – Select Pass.
- Bi-Directional – Select the check box to apply the rule in both directions.
- Source – Enter all local networks used for the VPN tunnel.
- Service – Select the services allowed to access the tunnel. Default: Any
- Destination – Enter the remote networks behind the VPN tunnel, or select VPN_Networks.
- Connection Method – Select Original Source IP.
- Click OK.
- Reorder the access rule by dragging it to the correct position in the forward firewall's ruleset. Make sure no access rule placed above it will match the traffic for the site-to-site access rule.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.