Configure timeout and logging settings to manage login processes and to log user group information related to your configured authentication schemes.
Configure Timeout and Logging
To configure timeout and logging settings for authentication services:
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Configuration Tree > Box > Infrastructure Services > Authentication Service.
- In the left navigation pane, select Timeouts and Logging.
- From the Configuration Mode menu in the left, select Switch to Advanced View.
- Click Lock.
- Enable Log Groups to log user group information.
- If desired, enable Log Add. Meta-directory Fields to log additional meta-directory fields.
- In the Timeout Settings, you can adjust the setting according to your requirements.
- If required, configure the Expert Settings, e.g., Client Codepage.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.
With timeout and logging settings configured, user group information is logged and the logfiles will be dispayed on the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series Logs page.