The Barracuda NextGen Control Center CONTROL tab provides, among other things, real-time information about all NextGen Firewall F-Series gateways the Control Center administers. To access it, click CONTROL in the service bar.
CONTROL Tab Sections
The ribbon bar under the CONTROL tab contains a range of selectable icons for process handling and system actualization:
- Status Map– On the Status Map page, you can control and monitor ranges, clusters, and boxes that are managed by the NextGen Control Center.
- Geo Maps – The Geo Maps page lets you add frequently used NextGen Firewall F-Series appliances and tunnels to be displayed in a geographic map interface. From this page, you can also access network information and routing tables.
- Configuration/File Updates – The pages displayed under these tabs provide an update status overview of all available NextGen Firewall F-Series gateways, including a detailed view of the processes that are active. From here you can manage the box configuration changes that were made on the NextGen Control Center and send updates to the F-Series units.
- Sessions– On the Sessions page, you can access information about the sessions of your NextGen Firewall F-Series gateways.
- Barracuda Activation – The Barracuda Activation page provides information about the license activation status of managed NextGen Firewall F-Series gateways.
- Pool Licenses – The Pool Licenses page lets you manage licenses that are active and available for managed NextGen Firewall F-Series gateways.
- Statistics Collection – The Statistics Collection page provides information about collected statistics from your NextGen Firewall F-Series gateways.
- Remote Execution – On the Remote Execution page, you can execute non-recurring tasks, such as removing unwanted files or terminating processes on your NextGen Firewall F-Series boxes.
- Scanner Versions – The Scanner Versions page provides detailed information about the currently active Virus Scanner engine and Virus Scanner patterns.
- Firmware Update – On the Firmware Update page, you can execute software updates on administered NextGen Firewall F-Series boxes.