Update your Barracuda CloudGen Firewall to the latest generally available firmware version or if available early release versions. For information on how to update High Availability clusters, see How to Update a High Availability Cluster.
- Latest General Release – The latest generally available version of the firmware available for use on the CloudGen Firewall.
- Latest Early Release – The newest firmware versions available for early access to your CloudGen Firewall.
Update the CloudGen Firewall
To update the firmware version of a stand-alone CloudGen Firewall:
- Go to ADVANCED > Backups and back up the current configuration.
- Go to ADVANCED > Firmware Update.
- Click Download for the Latest General Release (GA) you want to update to. The download function is available as soon as a new general release is provided.
- After the firmware has been successfully downloaded, click Apply Now.
- Apply the new firmware and verify that the update has successfully finished.