The management IP address is used to configure and administer the firewall via web interface. By default, the firewall uses 192.168.200.200 as the management IP. You can change the management IP address and network to match your existing network.
Step 1. Change the Management IP Address and Network
- Go to NETWORK > IP Configuration.
- In the Management IP Configuration section, select a new Management Interface.
- Enter the new Management IP Address and Management Netmask.
- Select the Allow Ping check box if you want this interface to respond to this request.
- Click Save.
Step 2. (optional) Change or Add the Gateway Route
If the client from which you are connecting to the firewall is not in the same network as the firewall, you must create or change a gateway route to be able to access the firewall after changing the management IP address. You do not need to add a route if your client is in the same network as the new management IP address.
For more information, see How to Configure Gateway Routes.
Step 3. Perform a Network Activation
After you create or change basic network configurations such as routing, you must activate your new network configurations.
- Scroll to the top of the page.
- Click on the link in the warning message to activate the new network configuration.