After, you must create a on both systems to allow traffic through the VPN tunnel.
Before You Begin
- Configure a TINA or IPsec site-to-site VPN tunnel. For more information, see How to Create a TINA VPN Tunnel between CloudGen Firewalls or How to Configure a Site-to-Site VPN with IPsec.
Create an Access Rule Allowing Traffic in and out of the VPN Tunnels
- Go to Firewall > Access Rules.
- Click Add Access Rule. The Add Access Rule window opens.
- Configure the access rule to match the VPN traffic:
- Action – Select Pass.
Name – Enter a name for the access rule. E.g.,
- Connection Method – Select Original Source IP.
- Bi-Directional – Select the check box to apply the rule in both directions.
- Source – Enter all local networks used for the VPN tunnel.
- Service – Select the services allowed to access the tunnel. Default: Any
Destination – Enter the remote networks behind the VPN tunnel, or select VPN_Networks.
- Click Save.
- Reorder the access rule by dragging it to the correct position in the Forwarding Firewall ruleset. Make sure no access rule placed above it will match the traffic for the site-to-site access rule.