Follow the instructions below to configure a static network interface. You can add a subnet to a free physical or virtual interface.
Step 1. Configure a Static Network Interface
- Go to NETWORK > IP Configuration.
- In the Static Interface Configuration section, click Add Static Network Interface.
- In the Add Static Network Interface window, select an interface from the list and enter a Name.
- Enter the IP Address and Netmask of the interface.
- From the Classification list, select from the following options to specify if the network should be added to a network object:
- Unclassified – The network is not added to any network objects.
- Trusted – The network is added to the Trusted LAN network object.
- DMZ – The network is added to the DMZ Networks network object.
WAN – The network is added to the Internet network object.
- Click Save.
Step 2. Perform a Network Activation
After you create or change basic network configurations such as routing, you must activate your new network configurations.
- Scroll to the top of the page.
Click on the link in the warning message to activate the new network configuration.