Syslog streaming to the Barracuda Firewall Control Center allows you to store log files directly on the Control Center. The Secure Connector streams over UDP port 5144. The port can be changed if an external syslog server is used as the streaming target. The following log files are streamed:
Before You Begin
Configure the Control Center Syslog Service on the Control Center. For more information, see Control Center Syslog Service.
Configure Syslog Streaming on the Secure Connector
- Go to your cluster > Cluster Settings > Secure Connector Editor.
- Click Lock.
- Double-click to edit the device or template.
- In the left menu, click Advanced.
- Select the Enable Syslog Streaming check box.
- Enter the Syslog Target address and optionally port in the following format:
IP address:portIf the port is not specified the default port 5144 is used.
- Click OK and Activate.
The logs are now streamed to your Control Center and stored in the /phion0/mlogs/ directory. For more information, see Control Center Syslog Service.