Create tunneled web apps to allow SSL VPN users to access web-based internal applications through an SSL tunnel created by CudaLaunch for Desktop. The client then connects to a dynamically generated port on the loopback interface (e.g., 127.0.0.1:7324). CudaLaunch forwards the web traffic through the SSL tunnel to the SSL VPN service and the web server behind it
Configure a Tunneled Web App
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Configuration Tree > Box > Virtual Servers > your virtual server > Assigned Services > VPN-Service > SSL-VPN.
- In the left menu, select Web Apps.
- Click Lock.
- Click + to add a tunneled web app to the Tunneled Web Apps list.
- Enter a Name and click OK. The Tunneled Web Apps window opens.
- Enter the Visible Name. This is the name used in the web portal and CudaLaunch.
- Enter the hostname, FQDN, or IP address of the Web Server Host. E.g.,
- From the Protocol list, select HTTP or HTTPS matching the protocol used by the web service.
- Enter the Web Server Port.
- (optional) Check Must be Healthy if the Windows client has to pass a health check before launching the web forward. This setting requires a configured access monitor. For more information, see How to Use the Barracuda Access Monitor.
- (optional) To restrict access to the web forward by user group, replace the * entry in the Allowed User Groups list. Click + to add new user groups.
- (optional) Click Ex/Import to upload a custom icon.
- Click OK.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.