When managing your firewall configuration via the web interface, Barracuda Firewall Admin can be used in monitor mode. Monitor mode only allows read-only access to the firewall configuration. All other actions, such as creating PAR files, restarting services or the virtual server can be completed using Firewall Admin. Monitor mode sessions are marked by a small yellow triangle icon in the session tab.
Use Barracuda Firewall Admin in Monitor Mode
- Launch Barracuda Firewall Admin.
- In the Log In window, select Firewall.
- Enter the Management IP, Username, and Password.
- Click Sign in. The Barracuda Firewall Admin management alert pop-up window opens.
- Click Monitor via Firewall Admin.
You can now monitor your firewall with Barracuda Firewall Admin.