The Barracuda Firewall Control Center CONTROL tab provides, among other things, real-time information about all CloudGen Firewall gateways the Control Center administers. To access it, click CONTROL in the service bar.
CONTROL Tab Sections
The ribbon bar under the CONTROL tab contains a range of selectable icons for process handling and system actualization:
- Status Map – On the Status Map page, you can control and monitor ranges, clusters, and boxes that are managed by the Control Center.
- Zero Touch Deployment – The Zero Touch Deployment page shows the CloudGen Firewalls that have been configured using Zero Touch Deployment (ZTD).
- SD-WAN – The SD-WAN dashboard provides a global overview on CloudGen Firewalls with configured VPN tunnels and gives you real-time statistics on your SD-WAN traffic.
- Configuration/File Updates – The pages displayed under these tabs provide an update status overview of all available CloudGen Firewall gateways, including a detailed view of the processes that are active. From here you can manage the box configuration changes that were made on the Control Center and send updates to the firewall units.
- Sessions– On the Sessions page, you can access information about the sessions of your CloudGen Firewall gateways.
- Barracuda Activation – The Barracuda Activation page provides information about the license activation status of managed CloudGen Firewall gateways.
- Pool Licenses – The Pool Licenses page lets you manage licenses that are active and available for managed CloudGen Firewall gateways.
- Statistics Collection – The Statistics Collection page provides information about collected statistics from your CloudGen Firewall gateways.
- Remote Execution – On the Remote Execution page, you can execute non-recurring tasks, such as removing unwanted files or terminating processes on your CloudGen Firewall boxes.
- Scanner Versions – The Scanner Versions page provides detailed information about the currently active Virus Scanner engine and Virus Scanner patterns.
- Firmware Update – On the Firmware Update page, you can execute software updates on administered CloudGen Firewall boxes.