The Control Center Statistics Collection page provides information on collected statistics. You can access collected statistics and initiate the collection process for selected sessions. To access the Statistics Collection page, click the CONTROL tab and select the Statistics Collection icon.
The Statistics Collection window lists the sessions of all firewalls managed by the Firewall Control Center. Double-clicking an entry opens a detail window summarizing all available information regarding the statistics collection of the specific firewall.
The information is divided into the following columns:
- Box – The name of the firewall.
- Cluster – The name of the cluster the box resides in.
- Range ID – The name of the range that cluster and box belong to.
- Box Icon – This column shows the status of statistics collection based on the reason that has provoked this status. The following icons depict the following states:
- Green – Statistics collection works flawlessly.
- Red – Statistics collection has been aborted.
- Gray – Statistics collection has been disabled.
- IP – The IP address of the firewall.
- State – Shows whether the statistics transfer configuration is based on range settings (range) or cluster settings (cluster). If no statistics transfer configuration is defined, 'disabled' is displayed.
- Sync – Displays the status of the box synchronization:
- clean – The synchronization procedure has been executed correctly.
- dirty – The synchronization procedure has failed or is still in progress.
- unknown – The synchronization status cannot be determined.
- Task – Shows the process currently running (for example, 'unknown' or 'idle').
- Last Success – Provides information on date and time of the last successful synchronization (the syntax used is yyyy mm dd hh:mm:ss).
- Last Try – Provides information on date and time of the last synchronization try (syntax used is yyyy mm dd hh:mm:ss).
- Reason – This column displays the status and/or error messages.
To access the filter section, click the filter icon (Show) on the top right of the page. Here, you can filter the list entries by box, cluster, range ID, or by other information. The filter is applied as soon as you click the list.
To remove filter settings, click the Reset (red cross) icon. To hide the filter, click the filter icon (Hide) on the top right of the page.
Right-clicking on a session opens the context menu, which provides the following options:
- Refresh – Refreshes the display window.
- Get Statistic – Triggers the collection process for the selected session.
- Recover – Use this option for recovery.
For more information on the standard context menu, see Barracuda Firewall Admin.