Integrity Check lets you select between different options for doing a logical test of the network configuration before it is activated.
This option is available only in Advanced Configuration Mode.
Step 1. Switch to Advanced Configuration Mode
- Log into your firewall.
- Go to CONFIGURATION > Configuration Tree > Box > Network.
- In the left menu list, click Configuration Mode and select Switch to Advanced.
- The left menu is now displayed in Advanced Mode and contains the list entry Integrity Check.
Step 2. Configure the Integrity Check
- Click Integrity Check in the left menu list.
- For Consistency Verification, select from the list:
- Always – Perform a consistency check after every configuration change.
- Box-Only – A consistency check is performed only on changes made on the box layer.
- Never – The consistency check is never performed.
- For Include Shared IPs, select yes if you want to include shared IP addresses in the logical test.