Barracuda CloudGen WAN appliances are available as images for the most common hypervisors.
|CloudGen WAN VTx||Cores||Minimum Memory [GB]||Minimum Storage [GB]|
Step 1. Complete Your Data in the VM Activation Form
This step is necessary only for the first time you use a virtual machine image.
- Go to https://cloudgenwan.barracudanetworks.com/ and log in with your existing Barracuda Cloud Control account.
- Click SETTINGS.
- Click VM Activation.
- The VM Activation blade opens. Specify values for the following:
- First Name - Enter your first name.
- Last Name - Enter your last name.
- Email Address - Enter your email address.
- Phone Number - Enter your phone number.
- Company Name - Enter your company name.
- Address Line 1 - Enter your address.
- City - Enter your city name.
- State - Enter your state name.
- Country - Select your country from the drop-down menu.
- ZIP/Postal Code - Enter your ZIP/postal code.
- Click SAVE.
Step 2. Deploy the Virtual Machine Image on Your Hypervisor
- Go to https://dlportal.barracudanetworks.com/ and download the image for your hypervisor.
- Deploy the image on your hypervisor. For more information, see How to Deploy a CloudGen WAN VTx on Hyper-V, How to Deploy a CloudGen WAN VTx on KVM and How to Deploy a CloudGen WAN VTx OVA on VMware Hypervisors.