WAN connections can be configured either during deployment or later through the SITES tab. For more information on configuring during deployment, see How to Create a Site Configuration in Barracuda CloudGen WAN.
- Open https://cloudgenwan.barracudanetworks.com/ in your web browser and log in with your existing Barracuda Cloud Control account.
- At the top, select the virtual WAN where the site is connected to.
- Click SITES.
- Select the site you want to edit. You can either search for the name or serial, or use filters to tailor the list of displayed sites. You can also simply scroll through the list.
- Click on the arrow icon next to site you want to edit.
- In the site menu, go to SETTINGS > WAN and click ADD WAN INTERFACE.
- The Add NEW WAN Interface window opens. Specify values for the following:
- Name - Enter a name for your uplink
- Type - Select WWAN from the drop-down list.
- Provider Pinning - Select a provider classification from the drop-down list.
- SIM Pin - Enter the PIN code of the installed SIM card.
- Click OK.