Before You Begin
- The DHCP service must be enabled on the site appliance. For more information, see How to Enable the DHCP Service on a Site Device.
Create a DHCP Reservation
- Open https://cloudgenwan.barracudanetworks.com/ in your web browser and log in with your existing Barracuda Cloud Control account.
- At the top, select the virtual WAN where the site is connected to.
- Click SITES.
- Select the site you want to edit. You can either search for the name or serial, or use filters to tailor the list of displayed sites. You can also simply scroll through the list.
- Click on the arrow icon next to site you want to edit.
- In the site menu, go to SETTINGS > DHCP and click ADD RESERVATION.
- The Add New DHCP Reservation window opens. Specify values for the following:
- Name - Enter the name of the client of this reservation.
- Description - Enter a description.
- LAN Name - Select the LAN where the client is connected to.
- IP Address - Enter the IP address you want to assign to the client.
- MAC Address - Enter the MAC address of the client.
- Client ID (Optional) - Enter the client ID.
- Hostname (Optional) - Enter the hostname of the client.
- Click OK.
- Click SAVE.