The scale units of an existing Barracuda CloudGen WAN Gateway can be easily changed in the Microsoft Azure portal.
Before You Begin
- You need an existing Barracuda CloudGen WAN Gateway. For more information on creating a gateway, see How to Create a Barracuda CloudGen WAN Gateway in Microsoft Azure.
- There will be a short downtime while redeploying to the selected scale unit.
- The gateway is automatically redeployed with the newest image.
Resizing an Existing Barracuda CloudGen WAN Gateway
- Log into the Azure portal: https://portal.azure.com.
- Go to the resource group containing your CloudGen WAN Gateway.
- In the resource group, click on the CloudGen WAN Gateway-managed application.
- The CloudGen WAN Gateway-managed application opens.
- In the Overview tab, click Update scale unit.
- The Update scale unit blade opens.
From the drop-down menu, select the desired scale unit.
- Click Review + Submit.
- The Review + create blade opens.
- Click Submit to start the process.