All changes to the Cloud Web UI that are not covered by the Release Notes of a specific firmware version are listed below.
- Upstream Gateways - Added the ability to configure upstream gateways for on-premises gateways. For more information, see How to Create a Private Edge Gateway in Barracuda CloudGen WAN.
- Secure Connector - Added support for Secure Connector model FSC2. For more information, see How to Create a Secure Connector Site Configuration in Barracuda CloudGen WAN.
- Customer consent for account takeover by Support - Enable Support Access to allow Barracuda Networks Support technicians to access your CloudGen WAN management portal and make configuration changes on your behalf. For more information, see How to Enable Support Access.
- Serial Swap - Added the ability to change the serial number. For more information, see How to Change the Serial Number.
- License State Visualization - The license state of an appliance is displayed in the site menu dashboard. For more information, see How to Display the License State of a Site Appliance.
- High Availability Cluster Link Monitoring - Static LAN or WAN ports of appliances configured in a High Availability cluster can now be monitored separately. In case one of the monitored interfaces is down, a failover will be performed. For more information, see How to Enable Interface Monitoring in a High Availability Cluster.