Configure a SharePoint Online Data Source
Use the following steps to set up SharePoint Online backup:
- Log into Barracuda Backup, and select the Cloud Source in the left pane.
- In the Status page, click SharePoint Online:
- The Data Sources page displays. Click Add a Cloud Provider, and enter the following details:
- In the Cloud Provider description field, enter a name to represent the data source.
- From the Cloud Provider type drop-down menu, select Microsoft Office 365.
- Click Save.
- The Add a Cloud Data Source dialog box displays:
- From the Data Type drop-down menu, select SharePoint Online.
Enter Your SharePoint URL.
- In the SharePoint Online page, click Accept to authorize Barracuda to back up data from SharePoint Online:
- The Edit SharePoint Online page displays. Complete the following:
- Enter a name to identify the data source in the Data Description field.
- In the Add to schedule section, click the drop-down menu, and then click Add New:
- The Add New Schedule dialog box displays. Enter a name to represent the schedule:
- Click OK. The Edit SharePoint Online page is updated with the new schedule name.
- Click Save. The Edit Backup Schedule page displays.
- In the Items to Back Up section, select individual items to back up, or click Apply to all computers and data sources for this Barracuda Backup Cloud Service to back up everything in SharePoint Online.
- In the Schedule Timeline section, select the day you want the schedule to run.
- In the Daily Backup Timeline, specify the time of day the schedule is to run:
- Click Save. SharePoint Online is backed up based on your data source and schedule settings.
Schedule a Backup
Use the following steps to schedule a backup:
- Log into Barracuda Backup, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source in the left pane.
- Go to Backup > Schedules.
- On the Schedules page, click Add a Schedule in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter a name for your schedule in the Schedule name field:
- In the Identify the data sources section, select the data to be backed up using this schedule. You can select Select all or you can granularly select data down to a specific file or folder.
- In the Schedule Timeline section, select the days you want the schedule to run. If you are creating a one-time only backup schedule, deselect all days:
- In the Daily Backup Timeline section, enter a start time for your backup schedule. To repeat a backup schedule throughout a 24-hour period, select the Repeat option and specify the frequency of the backup and the end time. A backup schedule cannot span multiple days:
- Once you have configured your backup schedule, click Save.
- The backup schedule is now listed on the Schedules page and specifies the days and times that it is to run. To run a backup on-demand, click Run Backup Now, to edit the schedule click Edit, or to delete a schedule, click Remove: