In an effort to improve how Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive for Business and Exchange Online backups are selected, Barracuda is introducing a new method to manage backup schedules for customers with 100 or more users in their Office 365 tenant.
To easily customize your schedule, select a Security Group that contains all users you want to back up.
Create a Security Group
- Log in to the Office 365 portal and navigate to the Admin center.
- Under Groups, click the + symbol, and click Security group.
- Enter a name to represent the security group in the Display name field, and click Save.
- Add all groups and users you want to back up as members of the security group created in the previous step.
- Log in to Barracuda Cloud Backup, go to the Backup > Schedules page, and click Add a Schedule.
- Select Customize, and use the search box to search for the security group created in Step 3 above.
- Select the group to be backed up.
- In the Daily Backup Timeline section, enter a Start time for your backup schedule. To repeat a backup schedule throughout a 24-hour period, select Repeat, and specify the frequency of the backup and the end time in the Until fields.
- Click Save.