Use the following steps restore an Exchange Online backup:
- Log in to Barracuda Backup, click the Backup tab, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source.
- Click Restore > Restore Browser.
- Click Exchange Online, and then select the user mailbox from which to restore data:
- Select the folder from which to restore data:
- Locate the email or folder to restore, or use the search field to locate the desired data:
- The default view displays data that was present during the last backup.
- To find a historical email or folder revision from a previous date, click Change Date in the left pane:
- Use the calendar to select the desired day to view data available for restore from that date.
- Once you locate the email(s) or folder to restore, click Restore to the right of a single item,
or click Restore selected items if you selected multiple items:
- The Restore dialog box displays. Select to restore to the Original Location and Original Path,
or click Specify New Path and specify a different user and path:
- Click Start Restore. A notification displays that the restore is in progress:
- To view restore status, go to the Reports > Restore page.
- Verify the messages or folders have been restored in the user's Exchange Online mailbox.