To connect your Office 365 tenant to Cloud-to-Cloud Backup:
- Log into https://login.barracudanetworks.com/, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source in the left pane.
- Navigate to the Products page from the top navigation menu, hover over the Office 365 tile, and click CONNECT TO MICROSOFT.
- Log in with a global admin account to give permissions to the application to access your tenant.
- Check the Consent on behalf of your organization box. Click Accept.
- You are redirected to a new login page to verify the global admin account information used in Step 3 above.
- Review and click Accept to authorize Barracuda Networks to back up data.
You are redirected back to the Products page. Cloud-to-Cloud Backup is now connected to your Office 365 tenant.
To configure your data sources for Office 365, see How to Configure Your Office 365 Data Source.