Use the following steps to export SharePoint data:
- Log into https://login.barracudanetworks.com/, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source in the left pane.
- Navigate to the Protect page from the top navigation menu, and select the SharePoint data source.
- To find a historical email or folder revision from a previous date, click the date in the BACKUPS FROM calendar. Use the calendar to select the desired day to view data available for restore from that date.
- Select the site from which to export data.
- Select the folder from which to export data and locate the item to export.
Alternatively, using the search bar, type in a search term. The results with the search term in the subject line are displayed.
- Select the item to export, and click the EXPORT button. A notification displays at the bottom of the page.
- To view the export status, go to the Reports page.
To download the item, go to the Reports page and click on the item you exported. Click Download to download the item.
Alternatively, go to the Export section in the Dashboard to download the item. Click DOWNLOAD next to the item you want to download.