Use the following steps to restore SharePoint data:
- Log into https://login.barracudanetworks.com/, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source in the left pane.
- Navigate to the Protect page from the top navigation menu, and select the SharePoint data source.
- To find a historical email or folder revision from a previous date, click the date in the BACKUPS FROM calendar. Use the calendar to select the desired day to view data available for restore from that date.
- Select the site from which to restore data. Note that the site must also exist in Microsoft 365 in order to restore the data.
- Select the folder from which to restore data and locate the item(s) to restore.
Alternatively, using the search bar, type in a search term. The results with the search term in the subject line are displayed.
- Select the file(s) and folder(s) to restore, and click the RESTORE button. You can also restore a full site.
The Restore dialog box displays. Select to restore to the Original Location or Other Location to select a different site. Click RESTORE.
A notification displays at the bottom of the page.
- To view the restore status, go to the Reports page.