Use the following steps to search and filter OneDrive data:
- Log into https://login.barracudanetworks.com/, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source in the left pane.
- Navigate to the Protect page from the top navigation menu, and select the OneDrive data source.
- Using the search bar, type in a search term. The results displayed are all messages in which the subject line or top-level folder contains the text you're searching for. For example, typing in "intro" will return all results with those words in the subject line or top-level folder.
You can also use the guided search icon () next to the search bar to add additional search criteria.
- Use the FILTER button to filter the results within a specific mailbox. Fill in the filter options:
- Account – Must be a partial or full email address. Use this filter to display results within a specific user mailbox.
- Type – Any, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, Word
- Created – Date the item was created
- Modified – Date the item was modified
- Click APPLY to display the results.