Use the following steps to restore Teams data:
- Log into https://login.barracudanetworks.com/, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source in the left pane.
- Navigate to the Protect page from the top navigation menu, and select the Teams data source.
- To find a historical email or folder revision from a previous date, click the date in the BACKUPS FROM calendar. Use the calendar to select the desired day to view data available for restore from that date.
- Select the Team from which to restore data.
- Select the folder from which to restore data and locate the item(s) to restore.
Alternatively, using the search bar, type in a search term. The results with the search term in the subject line are displayed.
Select the file(s) and folder(s) to restore, and click the RESTORE button. You can also restore a full Team.
The Restore dialog box displays. Select to restore to the Original Location or Other Location. For Other Location, enter a new Team name. Click RESTORE.
A notification displays at the bottom of the page.
- To view the restore status, go to the Reports page.