Barracuda Backup Appliances - How to...
These documents explains how to use the More Services option on the ECHOplatform ribbon bar to access Backup Appliances and Essentials Services.
After purchasing a backup appliance, the appliance displays on the View Purchased Backup Appliances page. Here you can either assign the appliance to a subpartner and/or activate the appliance to an account to use it. When the appliance is activated, it is initially in an activating state for a few minutes before activation.
After purchasing Essentials Services, you can either aaisgn the service to a subpartner and/or activate the service to an account to use it.
- How to Activate Barracuda Backup Appliance in the ECHOplatform Portal
- How to Assign Barracuda Backup Appliance to Subpartners
- How to Cancel a Backup Appliance Serial Number
- How to Deactivate an Account from a Backup Appliances Serial Number
- How to Remove a Subpartner from a Backup Appliances Serial Number
- How to View Your Purchased Backup Appliances