The process of provisioning and activating Barracuda Essentials Services now takes place in the ECHOplatform portal. Before proceeding with these instructions make sure you are familiar with the ECHOplatform Getting Started with ECHOplatform section, especially important is How to create an account, as you will not be able to activate a Barracuda Appliance, without first creating accounts for your clients.
How to Provision and Activate Barracuda Essentials Services in the ECHOplatform Portal
- At the ECHOplatform ribbon bar, click More Services, and then select Essential Services from the drop-down menu.
- Select which accounts to view by clicking the All Accounts drop-down arrow.
- The accounts are displayed
- At the desired Account row, click the Activate button to select seats to activate.
The Select Sets to Activated pop-up is displayed.
- At the Actviated Seats(s) field, type the number of seats you want to activate.
- The Activated button is enabled.
- Click the Activated button.
- The Account begins activating with the number of seats and activation status displayed.
- Hover over the activation status icon to display status.
How to View Essential Services Activated to Accounts
- To view Essential Services that have been activated to the specific account, click the expansion arrow beside the account name.
- The Essentials Services that have been activated to the specific account are displayed.
|Gray||Indicates that the service is activated|
|Green||Indicates that the service is activating|
|Red||Indicates that the service failed activation.|