How to Contact Barracuda MSP Partner Support
Barracuda MSP Partner Support hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 9 pm EST. Contact Barracuda MSP Partner Support by:
- Phone at 1-800-569-0155, option 1.
- Live chat from the website or ECHOplatform portal.
- Email email@example.com.
During weekends and holidays, coverage during business hours is provided by email only.
Common Issues You Can Check
Here are some common issues you can check before seeking support.
- Access the logs for flagged issues through the management portal or on the local software.
- When a failed backup notice is received, try to reproduce the issue or manually run a backup.
- Check the network and environmental variables that could cause a backup to fail.
- Check Event Viewer for corresponding errors
- VSS writers
- Check the Knowledge Base for relevant articles.
Preparing for Support
When you contact the Partner Support Team, be ready to provide the following:
- The user name of the account with the issue and the computer ID.
- Any warnings, exceptions, or error messages.
If an existing case, have that case number available so Support can access it to find all relevant information. Depending on the backup solution, a remote connection to the machine may be necessary.