Note: If you do not manage subpartners as part of your business, skip this section and go to Activating Seats to an Account.
To assign Content Shield to subpartners, perform the following steps.
- To display the Manage Essentials Services page, do one of the following:
- At the Management Dashboard, click Manage Content Shield, as shown below.
- On the View Purchased Essentials Services page, click Assign Content Shield to Subpartners, as shown below.
The Manage Content Shield Licenses page is displayed.
- In the Available Content Shield Licenses pane, select the check box of the license you want to assign, and then select the subpartner’s check box.
- Select the individual subpartner check box; or to select all subpartners, select the subpartner check box.
The Add and Remove buttons are activated, as shown below.
- Click the Add button.
The Content Shield licenses you assigned are displayed beside the subpartner you selected, as shown below.