To create an Agreement Type, perform the following steps.
- Navigate to the Setup Tables search page.
The Setup Tables search page is displayed.
- At the Table field, type Agreement Type, and press Enter.
The Agreement Type link is displayed.
- Click the Agreement Type link.
The Agreement Type List is displayed.
- Click the New Item icon.
The new Agreement Type page is displayed.
Note: A unique Agreement Type is required to find and update the appropriate agreements with backup billing information.
- At the Name field, type an easily recognizable agreement name.
Recommendation: Use the same name for Agreement Type as you used for the Management IT Solution.
- Complete the appropriate fields.
- When complete, click the Save icon, as shown below.
The Agreement Type is updated.