All Barracuda Spam Firewalls, all firmware versions.
If you believe a virus has slipped past your Barracuda Spam Firewall, you can submit it to Barracuda Central for analysis by following these steps:
- Locate the suspect email on the Basic > Message Log page of the Barracuda Spam Firewall and find the ID for the suspect email. See below if you need help locating the ID.
- Open a support connection to your Barracuda Spam Firewall.
- Contact a Barracuda Networks Support Engineer and provide them with the Debug-ID access to the Barracuda Spam Firewall.
There are two methods you can use to locate the ID of a particular message.
- From the Basic > Message Log page, click on the suspect email to open the Barracuda Message Detail pop-up window. The ID field will appear above the message content area, and will look like the following example:
- From the mail server or user's email client, look in that email's headers and locate the "Debug-ID" header line. It will look like the following example: