All Barracuda Spam Firewalls.
The "poor" reputation may have been caused by one of the following reasons:
- Your email server contains a virus and has been sending out spam.
- Your email server may be misconfigured.
- Your PC may be infected with a virus or botnet software program.
- Someone in your organization may have a PC infected with a virus or botnet program.
- You may be utilizing a dynamic IP address which was previously utilized by a known spammer.
- Your marketing department may be sending out bulk emails that do not comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.
- You may have an insecure wireless network which is allowing unknown users to use your network to send spam.
- In some rare cases, your recipient's Barracuda Spam Firewall may be misconfigured.
For IP lookups and other information, please visit www.barracudacentral.com.
Link to This Page: