All Email Security Gateway model 400s and below, all firmware versions.
Please follow this link to determine the indicator lights on your Email Security Gateway:
The Email Security Gateway has five indicator lights on the front panel that blink when the system processes email. The attached jpeg displays the location of each of the lights.
The following list describes each indicator light in order from left to right:
- Block Email (Red) Blinks when email is blocked from either spam or virus detection.
- Warn Email (Yellow) Blinks for each email that is either tagged as spam or quarantined.
- Email (Green) Blinks when the unit receives email.
- Disk (Green) Blinks during disk activity.
- Power (Green) Displays a solid green light when the system is powered on.