This solution applies to the Barracuda Spam Firewall, all firmware versions.
- Go to the Domains tab and select the ‘Manage Domain’ next to the domain in which the account will be added.
- Once the page refreshes, ensure that the domain in question is listed in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Go to Basic > Quarantine and select ‘Per-User’ for the Quarantine Type and Save Changes.
- Once the page refreshes and you see the ‘Configuration Updated’ message.
- Navigate to Users > User Add/Update.
- Enter the FULL email address to be added to the system (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) and select Save changes.
- If you want the users to be created automatically on this domain, select "Enable New users quarantine" to Yes and save changes.
- If you want the users to be sent an automatic welcome email, select "Email New User(s)" to Yes and save changes.
- If the end user wants a quarantine inbox, Make sure the disable quarantine box is not checked and set the sliders to the appropriate level.
- If the end user wants NO emails to be placed into their quarantine inbox, then disable the quarantine by selecting the Preferences > Quarantine Settings > Enable Quarantine option to 'No'. This will cause any potential quarantined items to be delivered with the subject line modified like the tagging behavior.