The timezone in the Cloud Protection Layer (CPL) is set from the Users page in the Control Center (note: the user you are logged in as has to have user edit rights.
- Log into the Control Center.
- Click on Manage Users (found in the Account page).
- Click on the user you want to change timezone for.
- Click on Configure permissions for Appliance Control.
- Click on Edit User.
- Change the timezone as needed.
Note that there is also a timezone for the Control Center as well, under the "My Profile" tab. This setting, however, will NOT affect the CPL message log display.
Link to this page: