The Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) service analyzes inbound email attachments and publicly accessible direct download links in a separate, secured cloud environment, detecting new threats and determining whether to block such messages.
Determine Whether to Deliver Message
- Log in to Barracuda Email Security Service as the administrator, and go to Overview > Message Log.
- Set message filters and search criteria as needed, and click Search.
- Messages blocked by ATP display as Not Delivered.
- Click on the message, and in the reading pane, click ATP Reports.
The Email Delivery Warning dialog box displays a list of attachments, one or more of which is suspected of being Infected. If you want to deliver the email and the associated attachments, first review the report for each attachment.
- Click View Report for the suspicious attachment, and review the report details.
- Repeat step 6 for each attachment.
- Once you review all attachments, and if you determine you want to deliver the email and the associated attachments, review and accept the disclaimer, and click Deliver in the Email Delivery Warning dialog box.
- If the message is delivered successfully, the Delivery Status changes to Delivered. If the mail cannot be delivered, this is reflected as a notice in your browser window and the Delivery Status does not change.