Use the following steps to schedule an Office 365 backup:
- Log in to Barracuda Backup, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source in the left pane.
- Go to Backup > Schedules.
- On the Schedules page, click Add a Schedule in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter a name for your schedule in the Schedule name field:
- In the Identify the data sources section, select the data to be backed up using this schedule. You can select Apply to all computers and data sources for this Barracuda Cloud to Cloud Backup or you can granularly select data down to a specific file or folder.
- In the Schedule Timeline section, select the days you want the schedule to run. If you are creating a one-time only backup schedule, deselect all days:
- In the Daily Backup Timeline section, enter a start time for your backup schedule. To repeat a backup schedule throughout a 24-hour period, select the Repeat option and specify the frequency of the backup and the end time. A backup schedule cannot span multiple days:
- Once you have configured your backup schedule, click Save.
- The backup schedule is now listed on the Schedules page and specifies the days and times that it is to run. To run a backup on-demand, click Run Backup Now, to edit the schedule click Edit, or to delete a schedule, click Remove: