This article applies to Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup and Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
Depending on the plan and version of Office 365 you are running, some configuration settings may have a slightly different setup path.
Before Getting Started
In order for Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup to access OneDrive user accounts for backup, you must create a new service account with administrative privileges.
- Log into your Office 365 Management Panel using an account with administrative privileges, and click users and groups in the left pane.
- Click the + symbol to create a new account.
- In the details page, enter the details for the new service account, and click next.
- In the settings page, select Yes to assign administrator permissions, and from the drop-down menu, select Global administrator. Optionally, you can add an alternate email address and location. Click next.
- In the assign licenses page, make no changes. Click next.
- In the send results in email page, click Create. The service account details are sent to the admin.
- To activate the account, log into your Office 365 Management Panel using the new service account, and update the password.