Use the Admin > Users page to administer users that have access to the Barracuda Cloud Backup web interface.
Edit user details from this page by selecting a user and clicking Edit to the right of the user. You can edit the following user options, all of which are specific to this service:
- Receive emails with backup reports and error condition alerts.
- Restrict access to the Barracuda Cloud Backup web interface to one or more IP addresses. Enter an IP block in single 192.168.1.100 notation, CIDR net block 192.168.1.0/24 notation, or a range in 192.168.0.0-192.168.0.128 notation to restrict the IP address for the selected user. Use a comma to separate multiple IP blocks.
- Designate the user's role:
- An Account Administrator can create new users and manage billing information, and has full access to Barracuda Cloud Backup and all appliances associated with the account.
- A Barracuda Backup Server Administrator has full access to specific Barracuda Cloud Backup and all appliances associated with the account including data restore. A Barracuda Backup Server Administrator cannot edit or view other user accounts.
- An Operator cannot restore data or edit user accounts; operators are limited to viewing statistics and modifying backup configuration.
- Help Desk user access is limited to viewing role status, statistics, and the restore browser and restore reports. User can restore data and stop running restores.
- Status user access is limited to viewing the Status page for Barracuda Backup appliances to which they have access.
Click Add & Remove Users to add a new user, edit details for an existing user, or delete a user.