This article describes the global, per-domain, and per-user setting behavior.
- Global settings in Barracuda Email Security Service are always used unless there is a per-domain or per-user setting, in which case, the global setting is overridden.
- If an administrator makes a change on the Domains > Domain Settings page for a domain, that change (per-domain) is used in place of the Global setting. The Domain specific policies () icon displays in the Domain Options column.
- Sender policies override Global settings and per-domain sender policies. The sender policy is used together with either the Global setting or per-domain setting, whichever is set. If there is a conflict, the sender policy is used.
To revert to Global settings:
- Go to the Domains page, and click the Domain specific policies () icon for the domain you want to revert.
- In the Domain Options column, click Reset to account policies, and click OK in the confirmation dialog box.