- Go to https://login.barracudanetworks.com and log in with your Barracuda Cloud Control credentials.
Open a new browser window, go to https://www.barracuda.com/products/essentials, click Buy Now, and in the Purchase Essentials dialog, click Other SMTP Mail Server.
- In the Plan Details page, the selected plan displays; click the drop-down menu if you want to select a different option.
Enter the Number of users, and select the Subscription Type. Verify your order summary in the right pane, and click Continue.
- The Barracuda Account page displays your Barracuda Cloud Control account information. If you want to sign in using a different account, click Sign out and use a different account.
- Select from the following Client Account options:
- Add this service to an existing Barracuda account – Select the desired Account from the drop-down menu, and select your location from the Location of Use drop-down menu
- Create a new Barracuda account for this service – Enter the new account details.
- Click Continue.
In the Billing Details (Optional) page, enter your billing information to purchase the service, or leave the Billing Information section blank to start a free 14-day evaluation. Click Continue.
Once the setup process is complete, click Finish. The setup page displays in Barracuda Cloud Control and your 14-day trial begins immediately.
Click Set up to get started.
Continue with Step 2. Deploy Security Edition for G Suite to set up the Barracuda Email Security Service and Advanced Threat Protection components for G Suite.