Use the following steps to download SharePoint Online data:
- Log in to Barracuda Backup, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source in the left pane.
- Click the Restore tab, and then click Restore Browser.
- From the Restore Browser, click SharePoint Online in the left pane, and select the data you want to download:
- Navigate through the folder structure to locate the file or folder you want to download, or use the search field to locate the desired data:
- The default view displays data that was present during the last backup. To find an historical revision of a file or folder, click Change Date in the left pane:
- Use the calendar to select the desired day to view data available for download from that date.
- Once you locate the file(s) or folder to restore, click Download to the right of a single item, or click Download selected items if you selected multiple items:
- The Save As dialog box displays. Navigate to and select the location where you want to download the file or .zip file if you selected a folder or multiple files.
- Click Save.