Use the following steps to schedule a backup:
- Log into Barracuda Backup, and select the Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Source in the left pane.
- Go to Backup > Schedules.
- On the Schedules page, click Add a Schedule in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter a name for your schedule in the Schedule name field:
- In the Identify the data sources section, select the data to be backed up using this schedule. You can select Select all or you can granularly select data down to a specific file or folder.
- In the Schedule Timeline section, select the days you want the schedule to run. If you are creating a one-time only backup schedule, deselect all days:
- In the Daily Backup Timeline section, enter a start time for your backup schedule. To repeat a backup schedule throughout a 24-hour period, select the Repeat option and specify the frequency of the backup and the end time. A backup schedule cannot span multiple days:
- Once you have configured your backup schedule, click Save.
- The backup schedule is now listed on the Schedules page and specifies the days and times that it is to run. To run a backup on-demand, click Run Backup Now, to edit the schedule click Edit, or to delete a schedule, click Remove: