The Dashboard tab and child pages provide aggregated data on SD-WAN, SD-WAN tunnels, network traffic, and security information. Use various filters, as described below, to get the specific data you need.
Accessing Information on the Dashboard
To access information on the Firewall Insights Dashboard, click the corresponding tab:
Go to Dashboard > SD-WAN Summary.
Go to Dashboard > SD-WAN Tunnels.
Security and Web
Go to Dashboard > Security and Web.
Go to Dashboard > Network Traffic.
Display Information Using Filters
For the SD-WAN Summary, Security and Web, and Network Traffic tabs, you can select the following filters:
- Range – Select the range where the CloudGen Firewall devices you want data on are located.
- Cluster – Select the cluster where the CloudGen Firewall devices you want data on are located.
Firewall – Select the CloudGen Firewall devices you want data on.
- Timeframe – Choose a time frame from the drop-down menu to specify the time frame you want to show the data for.
For the SD-WAN Tunnels tab, you can select the filters described above and the additional filters below:
- Tunnel – Select the tunnel you want to show the data of.
- Transport – Select the transport you want to show the data of.
The information is displayed for the filters you set.