The Dashboard tab and child pages provide aggregated data on SD-WAN, SD-WAN tunnels, network traffic, and security information. Use various filters, as described below, to get the specific data you need.
Display the Information Using Filters
- Go to the tab you are interested in.
SD-WAN Summary – Go to Dashboard > SD-WAN Summary.
SD-WAN Tunnels – Go to Dashboard > SD-WAN Tunnels.
Security and Web. – Go to Dashboard > Security and Web.
Network Traffic – Go to Dashboard > Network Traffic.
- For the SD-WAN Summary, Security and Web, and Network Traffic tabs, you can select the following filters:
- Range – Select the range where the CloudGen Firewall devices you want data on are located.
- Cluster – Select the cluster where the CloudGen Firewall devices you want data on are located .
Firewall – Select the CloudGen Firewall devices you want data on .
- Timeframe – Choose a time frame from the drop-down menu to specify the time frame you want to show the data for.
- For the SD-WAN Tunnels tab, you can select the filters described above and the additional filters below:
- Tunnel – Select the tunnel you want to show the data of.
- Transport – Select the transport you want to show the data of.
- The information is displayed for the filters you set.