What´s New in Version 220.127.116.11
Barracuda Firewall Insights
The firmware release 18.104.22.168 is the initial release of Barracuda Firewall Insights and the product launch. Barracuda Firewall Insights is a reporting and analysis device designed for all Barracuda CloudGen Firewall deployments. It can be installed on various virtualization solutions.
Barracuda Firewall Insights aggregates and analyzes the following data:
- Firewall activity data.
- SD-WAN statistics.
- Information on detected threats.
In addition Barracuda Firewall Insights provides predefined reports.
Improvements Included in Version 1.0.0
- Automatically consolidates and analyzes data from all Barracuda CloudGen Firewall deployments.
- Includes SD-WAN and Web Reporting dashboards.
- Provides a status overview for the entire WAN.
- Provides details and availability of SD-WAN connections.
- Provides transport details.
- Provides security, web, and network traffic details.
- Provides directly available data in user-friendly graphical form.
- Provides predefined reports, including summary reports, for areas like safety & liability, network activity, web activity, security, and productivity.
- All reports can be customized for individual time frames and can include all of the deployed firewalls or just a subset thereof (e.g., only the WAN for a specific region or country).
- Contributes to longer SSD lifetimes of your CloudGen Firewall devices and helps save disk space.
- Expands archiving since a CloudGen Firewall retains data for a maximum of 7 days and Firewall Insights caches data for up to 12 months.
Current Known Issues
- In rare cases a reboot is required to restart the Insights services. After the reboot wait for a couple of minutes until all services have started up again.