Barracuda Networks Technical Support Security and Privacy
For complete information, see Barracuda Networks Technical Support Security and Privacy.
Before you Begin
For technical details on how the support tunnel is established, which ports are used, and where the tunnel connects to, see How to Open a Support Tunnel.
Open a Support Tunnel through the Web Interface
Use the following steps to open a support tunnel through the Barracuda Firewall Insights web interface:
- Open a web browser and enter
https://<ip address fo your Firewall Insights>
- Go to ADVANCED > Troubleshooting.
- In the Support Connection Section, click Establish Connection to Barracuda Support Center.
- The support tunnel opens.
- Click Disconnect from Barracuda Support Center to close the support tunnel.
Open a Support Tunnel Using the Console
You can use the console screen to open a support tunnel.
- Log into the console of your virtual appliance.
- Log in with the username
adminand your password.
- Use the keyboard arrows to highlight Troubleshooting, and press either Enter or the right arrow key on your keyboard to move the cursor to the Troubleshooting menu:
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move the cursor to Enable Tunnel in the Remote Support section:
- Press Enter to open a support tunnel. Verify the support tunnel is open:
6. After troubleshooting is complete, repeat Steps 1-4 to Disable the support tunnel.