Example Use Case
Organization A is hit with a phishing attack from outside the company. The IT team is alerted by an internal user who received the email containing the attack. The IT team must do the following:
- Determine all recipients that received the attack based on the email subject or sender email
- Alert the recipients that received the email in question that they need to change their password and delete the offending email
- Create rules to block future emails from this sender or this sender's domain.
The IT team performs Incident Response tasks including:
- Identifying affected users and providing instructions on updating passwords
- Creating rules in Barracuda Networks to block future emails from this sender or this sender's domain.
- Creating rules that block web access to domains found in the email body.*
- Determining if additional security training is necessary, using Security Awareness Training.*