Use Insights to glean more information about user email to detect phishing/spear phishing that may otherwise go undetected.
- Log into Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response.
- In the left pane, click the menu () icon, then click Insights.
- Insights displayed include:
- EMAILS BY REGION (map view) Displays geographic origins of threats for the domains in your account. Hover the mouse over any circle to see its geographical coordinates, an abbreviation of the country name, and number of threats detected for the selected time frame. Click the circle to further investigate the selected region. Here, you can view an email or create a new incident To create a new incident, refer to Geographical Insights.
- EMAILS RECEIVED BY COUNTRY displays a list of emails by Country and Allowed Emails for the time period you specify at the top of the page. You can sort this data by either column.
To create an incident based on information on this page, refer to Geographical Insights.